DONATE TO HEN
Our work and volunteers continue despite lack of secure income, as in many other not-for-profit organisations. However, your donations do make a difference. It also acts as leverage for grants from government and philanthropic groups.
Facilities exist for you to donate money by cash, cheque, PayPal or direct deposit.
HEN is now a registered environmental organisation with deductible gift recipient (DGR) status. Donations over $2 are tax-deductible.
Our ABN is 54 293 197 463
Your tax deductible support for HEN will help us continue our work to:
- Engage and empower many more people in our community to work with us for the environment, and champion the Hawkesbury as a region of natural beauty.
- Collaborate with partners and stakeholders for greater protection of our precious waterways, wetlands and terrestrial ecosystems and their wildlife.
- Protect our land, water and wildlife from destructive and unsustainable development including coal gas extraction, and pollution.
HOW TO DONATE:
ONLINE via PayPal, credit card or direct debit
OFFLINE by completing a donation form and mailing cheque to HEN or paying by direct debit to
- Account Name: Hawkesbury Environment Network Public Fund
- Bendigo Bank BSB: 633 000
- Account number: 151192036
Cheque or Money Order
If you prefer to donate by cheque or money order, please make payable to “HEN Public Fund”
Please post cheque or money order with your details to:
Hawkesbury Environment Network
PO Box 3107
Grose Vale NSW 2753
Thank you. All donations of $2 and over are tax deductible